Become a Member of IAFAA
International Association of Forensic Accountants and Auditors
Regular member of the Association can be a person who is trained for adequate work in accordance with the goals of the Association, but also all others who are committed to the fight against financial fraud and corruption, whether employed in relevant institutions or legal entities / entrepreneurs;
Associate member may be a person in adequate full-time or postgraduate studies.
Instituional member may be bodies and representatives of legislative and executive bodies and the judiciary.
Honorary member of the Association can be a natural or legal person who has special merits for the development of the profession, whose scientific and professional work has contributed to raising the quality of the profession and the fight against fraud and corruption, or whose other qualities are of special importance for the Association.
The proposal for the appointment of an honorary member is submitted to the Board of Directors and can be submitted by any member of the Association, on the basis of which the Board of Directors submits a proposal to the Assembly. The decision on the election of honorary members is made by the Assembly.
Why become a Member?
Members benefit from insight into current information, communication with colleagues from the country and abroad, as well as access to trainings, seminars and other professional events. Our colleagues are there with information, guidelines and support to help you with professional development.
If you are an IAFAA member as an individual, you get the opportunity to:
- Elect and be elected to the governing bodies of the IAFAA,
- Publish articles for free in journals published by IAFAA,
- Obtain a certificate in the field of forensic accounting and auditing, and thus professional advancement,
- You have a 10% discount on all rallies organized by IAFAA,
- You have a 10% discount on publications made in collaboration with IAFAA.
If you are a member of IAFAA as a company, you get the opportunity to:
- Your representatives elect and will be elected to the governing bodies of IAFAA,
- You get a 10% discount on consulting hours in areas that IAFAA can provide,
- Your employees have the opportunity to obtain a certificate in the field of forensic accounting and auditing, and thus raise the level of corporate security,
- One employee from your company can attend conferences organized by IAFAA, free of charge,
- You have a 10% discount on publications made in cooperation with the Association.
Become a member and join our network, because IAFAA membership is an investment in your future!
How to become a Member of IAFAA?
You can become a regular or associate member of the Association by filling out and signing the membership application form , which is scanned and returned to the Association, or can be electronically signed. The decision on admission to the Association is made by the Board of Directors of the Association, which will inform the applicant without delay.
When we receive your completed membership application form, we will send you instructions for paying the annual membership fee. You can join as an individual, company or student.
You can download the membership appliaction form (in Serbian) here.
Annual membership fees:
Individual regular member - 100 EUR
Company/Entrepreneur regular member - 1,000 EUR
Associate member - 20 EUR
Institutional member - no membership fee
Honorary member - no membership fee
The membership fee is paid once to the business account of the Association, no later than 31 March of the current year, for that year, i.e. within 30 days from the date of admission to the Association.